Group Tutoring - RtK Classrooms (Gr. 3-4)
Grade 3-4 Registration:
Open to children ages seven to ten (7-10).
- Children build social relationships with other children!
- Access to teachers who can make homeschooling easy.
- Children work in groups and learn together.
- You get an hour to yourself to do whatever you want to!!
- Parent support and coaching throughout the year!
- Free homeschool parent group!
- Small group sizes.
- One hour group lesson each day, Monday to Friday!
- Customized year-long homeschool plan for the child's grade level.
- A 50% discount on all Release the Knowledge K-6 Curriculum until October 2022!!!
- Free parent support and coaching from the creator of Release the Knowledge!
- Each day, students receive a daily school task list (with fun activities and suggestions for daily lessons)
- Focus is on reading, writing, spelling, and mathematics however children will learn skills in science, art, and social studies as well!
- *Your child will also receive three free, individual reading assessments, per year which will provide you with a clear path forward on how you can best support your child's reading needs.*
You may cancel your subscription at any time however refunds will not be issued for subscriptions cancelled early.
Please complete this registration form before or after payment.
*Please contact us to arrange payment plans if needed*
RtK Classroom Disclosure
Release the Knowledge is not a school.
Parents/guardians of homeschooled children are responsible for notifying their intent to homeschool.
Release the Knowledge does not provide credits, report cards, or academic reports, and is not the primary instructor, teacher, or facilitator for homeschooled children.
Our group tutoring sessions, "RtK Classrooms," do not cover the complete list of Manitoba Learning Outcomes. If you have any questions, please email us.